“Parasailing experience was great!”
Review of Dressel Divers

Dressel Divers
Book In Advance
More Info
$133.00*
and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dressel Divers is a company with various dive centres in many different countries. We provide all levels of PADI courses: From Recreational Diver all the way to Instructor Training. Nevertheless, we respect the wants and needs of each client with respect to all existing dive organizations or federations and offer the services of almost all of them (SSI – NAUI – IDA – NASDS – YMCA – ACUC – CEMAS –- PDIC, etc). At present, the company is made up of an international team of multi-lingual instructors, coming from all over the world.In all Dressel Diving centres you will find the highest standard of technology in diving equipment. We take pride in offering personal service to each and every client, with many of them becoming new diving friends, that will plan their next vacation in one of our diving centres, coming back to relive the pleasant experience of their first trip. One of our main missions is to provide, during your vacations, a service of unbeatable courtesy and kindness.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I went parasailing with Dressel Divers from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. We loved it. It didn't last super long but it was beautiful and really easy. They made it so simple to go parasailing. I will be posting pictures and more information on my travel blog - CourtneyMara.com - very soon!

2  Thank Storm4me
There are newer reviews for Dressel Divers

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Just back from diving in Jamaica . Got my advance diver certification with the help of Maxime Guertin . Great guy , super attitude and good support team including desk , captain and the rest . Maxime is a serious diver and gives you confidence the moment you meet him . Merci encore et bonne chance Max ...

1  Thank martin c
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Dressel diving was extremely professional and fun dive centre. We completed a open water diving course this week with only 2 short dives completed a few years ago. The whole dressel team made it so uncomplicated. Marie, mario & jason were very helpful and good fun. we got through the course with the help of there very experienced & understanding trainers - Craig & Max, thanks for everything dave & dee

1  Thank Dom2009ish
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My son and I just returned home today from a week in Montego Bay. My 13 year old son had wanted to become scuba certified for a long time and when we saw the opportunity to get this certification through Dressel, we decided to do so. The problem was, the very first time my son went under water in the pool for some of the certification skills, he was spooked by the experience and just gave up at that point because of the fear he had. To make a long story short, our instructor Craig was so patient and worked well with my son. Mario was great as well as he was very friendly and made friends with my son and was always offering the encouragement to keep on going. Marie was wonderful too as she was always helpful on the skills from the book. My son had given up in more than one occasion, but because of the professionalism of the staff he went past his fears and now we are both certified open water divers. I could not recommend a better group if you really want scuba certification and cannot thank them enough.

1  Thank Jack K
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I took the Luminous bay evening tour with Dressel Divers on 5/1. I had arranged our tour via the internet prior to leaving for our trip and received a 20% discount on both our admissions. Sweet!

Our tour was out of the the Iberostar Rose Hall resort. Staying at another resort, it was up to us to get our own transportation there, but taking a taxi was no problem. Make sure to negotiate your taxi price round trip BEFORE you go. When in doubt, ask the people at Dressler's what a fair price should be from your resort.

The employees at Dressler's are professional and fun to deal with. Your comfort/safety is their top concern. Taking a boat to the bay where the luminous action happens was choppy but exciting. You are going to get wet, just hang on and enjoy.

Once we got to the bay at waning daylight I was a little disappointed. It was just a bay like a hundred other bay's in Mo Bay. We sipped on Red Stripes, gossiped about tours we had been on until it got dark. As every one on the boat thought we were going to be eaten alive by mosquitoes, the captain blew on his whistle, his way of telling us to "sit down, I am taking off".

As the boat took off from the pier, the magic started to happen. The waves behind the boat were glowing like they were on FIRE!! The waves were churning up the microorganisms that are unique only to this bay. Only 4 places in the WORLD have this organism, and this lagoon rates the highest of the 4.

Once the boat stops, you are welcome to swim in the water. All I can say is, "Think Avatar". As you swim and push the water with your hands and feet the water glows with an intensity that defies description. Viewing other swimmers from the boat, watching them swim they glow like angels in the water, that is the close as I can come to describing what I saw.

This tour is the #1 thing people should be doing while in Mo Bay, truly a lesson on the wonderous things that occur naturally on this beautiful planet of ours. You gotta try it!!

Tip to know: Cell phone camera's won't catch the beauty because it is too dark. Disposable camera's won't catch it either, we tried but no luck.

4  Thank Steve C