“Paradis in Mango Walk Country Club, MoBay, Jamaica”
Rental Home 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Sleeps 4 Pets not allowed Save
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Kareena D
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
Paradis in Mango Walk Country Club, MoBay, Jamaica

My sister and I are very greatful that we were able to reside at this beautiful house for our 6 day stay in Jamaica. We were welcomed w/ hospitality from Ms. Jackie, when making accomodations for the stay, to being picked up from Sangster Airport by Ms. Audrey. The hospitality was excellent, secondary to the beautiful house in a beautiful community. Only minutes from the airport, near by the beach and in close range of night life, this property fullfill the purpose of any vactioner. Reasonably priced for all the amenities you receive, community pool, 24 hr security, beautiful views, neat and quiet kept home, I will definitely be returning.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The hospitality. The owners made every effort to ensure my sister and I were able to find everything that we needed in town. In addition to checking on us throughout the week.
Liked least: I loved everything!
Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Apr 7, 2012
Hello Ms. Kareena and Tracy,
I can only say thank you both for not only being a guest at my home which is now your home, but also to welcome you into my life and to New York. Hope to see and speak to you soon. Jackie& Audry
Alisa P
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011 for a stay in December 2011
Amazing view
people found this review helpful

I enjoyed my stay at Mango Walk. Audrey picked me up from the airport. Made sure I was ok with the property. Very peaceful, clean and quiet. I even took a late stroll in the neighborhood. The pool was nice. The view was awesome. I look foreward to returning to Montego Bay.

5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property 5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses
5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
GigiLaBel...
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
Absolutely Fantastic
people found this review helpful

We came to Jamaica to attend a wedding in Negril, but instead of staying in Negril, we decided to rent a vacation home in Monetego Bay. Staying at Mango Walk was really convenient , as the property manager was able to provide us with a safe driver to pick us up from the airport, take us to Negril for a day, and also all over Montego Bay throughout our stay in Jamaica. The house was clean, close to the airport, and not a far distance from all the hot clubs on the "Hip Strip" of Montego Bay. The area is tranquil, and has scenic views of the city and mountains so we got to party all night, and relax in peace during the day. We enjoyed our stay from beginning to end, and would recommend couples as well as families to rent this property because it has 2 spacious bedrooms, a pool, and local store for people to purchase groceries and light snacks if need be. This was our first time renting a vacation home, and was a wonderful experience from beginning to end:-)

Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
afwandere...
Summerville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
Peaceful community
person found this review helpful

The time I spent at Mango Walk was peaceful and relaxing. The manager was welcoming and friendly; the accommodations were just as pictured. Overall, the townhouse was clean, full of light and all went well. There is a commissary on site with prices that I expected to be outrageous but actually were quite reasonable. For those without a rental car, local taxis are available just outside the gate.

4 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 4 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Families with teenagers Tourists
Management Response
Jun 1, 2011
Thank you Marie for that wonderful review. Please stay in touch and who knows, we might be neighbors one day. You never know what is in the universe for you. Jackie
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2010 for a stay in November 2009
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
taraailee...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010 for a stay in November 2010
Perfect place for a perfect vacation
people found this review helpful

We were thrilled with our stay at Mango Walk! Jackie's sister Audrey met us at the airport and was kind enough to wait well over an hour when we were delayed. The property is beautiful and had everything we could need for my husband and I and our 1yr old daughter - much easier and more comfortable than staying in a hotel. It is very spacious with modern, comfortable furniture and having access to a full kitchen and washing machine was extremely helpful! There is a lovely pool and a small store/restaurant within the community and it's such a nice, quiet, well-kept spot. The beach and "main strip" are only 5 min away and very easy to get to. Jackie and her sister were so sweet and accomodating and we really felt that we "lucked out." This would be the perfect place for families, retirees, or 1-2 couples. Fantastic vacation!!

Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with teenagers Tourists
franniean...
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010 for a stay in September 2010
Awesome
person found this review helpful

Richard Robertson and Audrey made our stay the best vacation. We had a tropical storm that took out electrical power and our water supply for a day. Mr Richard Robertson made sure that we enjoyed our stayed in Jamaica despite the weather. Audrey made sure we were ok with water, candles and essential items we may have needed. I would recommend any visiting Jamaica to visit Mango Walk and ask for Mr Richard Robertson. He was the best..

5 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
3 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.