Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
Royal Decameron Montego Beach(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$200
  • Pool
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$295
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
El Greco Resort(Montego Bay)
$96
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$216
$210
  • Breakfast included
Toby's Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$78
$76
Travelocity
  • Pool
SeaGarden Beach Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$198
$168
$100
Priceline
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$988
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$478
$253
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$328
$307
Priceline
7,281 results
All reviewswild orchidpreferred clubpiano barjerk chicken cartroom serviceworld cafeour honeymoonbarracuda barsecrets resortbilly loveel patiofrench restaurantwelcome homeprivacy lightst jameswrapspreferred area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We read all of the reviews and agreed with most things said. We were there for a friends wedding, and they did a beautiful job!!! The French restaurant was by far the best and we had a great time dancing at Desires. The Preferred club was definitely worth it for the Wifi and private beach along with our ease of checkin. We booked through the website and all of our travel to and from the airport was seamless. No staff had their "hand out" for tips, but it is definitely appreciated. We tipped all of our staff to thank them for their hospitality and the day before we left we awoke to a complimentary bottle of wine in our room service " secret box" complete with 2 wine keys. We recommend the zip line excursion as it was relatively close and for $90 seemed worth it. I'm glad we were in a group because unlike Cancun you can't just walk out the front gate and explore.

Room Tip: Ask for a west facing room on the third floor or above. While the swim up rooms are nice, there is little privacy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank yankeesprincess
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I had my ipod and 2 gold necklaces stolen from my suitcase from this resort. There's no way I would ever stay at any of there properties again ever. Don't let your bags out of site and don't let the bell hops move them without you watching them. They well go through them the first chance they get. The Resort is great but has thieves working there. Every time you leave out your room place your do not disturb tag on the door. I learned this the first day when I return from a swim and some lady from the was in my room supposedly cleaning but believe me when I say nothing was clean and the and how do you clean a room with the lights off. The same day a lady at the pool was very upset that her expensive camera came up missing. It will do you no good to complain, the staff will just blame you for having your stuff stolen from you and search your bags. Don't stay here, they will steal from you.

Room Tip: The preferred side isn't worth the money. Regular guest come and go on the preferred side and enjoy the same things you paid extra for.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Robert K
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had an AMAZING time at Secrets Wild Orchid!!! The rooms and grounds were very well-maintained, the beaches and pools were spectacular, the spa was great (though a little over-priced), a good variety of choices for restaurants and activities. But the absolute very best part of the experience was the staff! By far, the most friendly, pleasant, helpful staff of any place I have visited, EVER!!! They added so much to the experience, and were so much fun! Definitely the biggest factor in our fantastic vacation!

Overall, a top notch resort. Luxurious without being snobby. The perfect size, enough people to mingle with and make new friends but not overly crowded. The food was good, though not spectacular. A nice variety of activities throughout the day, but we did wish there was a little more offered in the evenings. The evening activities are run consecutively, not concurrently, so if you were not interested in one activity, you had to wait an hour or two for the next offering. Also, they rotate the activities from day to day which gives a nice variety, but there were times we wanted to go dancing or to the piano bar but couldn't because those weren't on the schedule for that day. All minor things that did not take away from our overall wonderful experience. Would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2013

You are pampered as soon as your pull up. Before I sat down at check in, they had a cool wet face cloth in my hand and a drink in my hand.
Staff were amazing, they don't expect tips, but I couldn't resist, and they are so appreciative.
Any request was met with three steps beyond.
I suggest bringing a snorkel and goggle and snorkeling along the rocks along the shore. Tons of fish and things to see all along the resort. I saw a blow fish, octopus, tons of tropical fish, starfish, parrot fish, and some that I don't even know what they are called.
The food is amazing and I suggest experiencing all the restaurants. Only one you need or can make a reso at is the Japanese one - The cook called "The Rooster" is hilarious.
Go to Dunn Falls - on a tour is great, just for the experience and the guide showing you where to step.
Have a great trip!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I went with a great friend to Jamaica! She had never even seen a beach before. From the moment we stepped onto the plane headed for Jamaica until the moment we stepped off the plane back into Canada we experienced unlimited luxury! We did stay on the preferred side of Wild Orchid Side of the resort. We do not regret this decision at all. It offers a much more private and quiet atmosphere. You could easily join the regular side for activities if you wanted to. We got to know the people who were taking such good care of on a first name basis.

Huge Kudos goes out to Marcia Smith, Head Concierge who made sure that all of my mobility needs were being met. Also Kudos to Carrissa for being very sweet and informative.

The only reason that this resort did not get 5 roundells is because the housekeeping in our room was not kept to the standard that I had become accustomed to, having visited one of their sister resorts "Dreams".

We are already planning our return visit for Dec/13 and plan to stay for two weeks this time! All food, entertainment were great and I loved soaking in the ocean watching weddings daily!

Beautiful resort, Beautiful People...231 days until we return!

Room Tip: Third floor to get a great view!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends