“Stay Away!!! Beware!!! The Roach Motel is a Palace in comparison!”

Seville Resort Villas and Apartments
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montego Bay
Seville Resort Villas and Apartments
Ranked #53 of 61 Hotels in Montego Bay
dbri
“Stay Away!!! Beware!!! The Roach Motel is a Palace in comparison!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011

First, I want to go on the record that I am a Jamaican, and I have stayed at many budget hotels, Bed and Breakfast etc on the Island. So I was not expecting the "Four Seasons".
This entire ordeal was a disaster from the beginning. This started with a "so called" transfer service. I was met with a guy sweating profusely and wanted me to walk in the sun with my bags to meet his vehicle, because he was avoiding the police! How did that become my problem! After refusing to walk anywhere, he referred me to a cab, which "I" had to pay for and was overcharged. The cab took me to the office where they collect your money before you're transferred again to the "Resort Apartment". Already with a bad taste in my mouth, I was transferred to the Apartment. First of all, no one was around and I was a female traveling alone, can you say scary! This was located in a not so good residential area. I decided to give it a try, at least the window unit A/C came on. The room needed some upgrades, but that was expected. After about an hour, I wanted to take a shower, no water!!!! I couldn't believe! I know that I didn't book a 5 star resort, but NO WATER! I had to have a friend rescue me immediately. There were no instructions given for emergency contacts, just in case, customer service NOTHING! This was the worse experience I have ever had during my years of traveling. This is no way to run a business. This is to help all of the bargain hunters. This is no bargain. No customer service, no appeal, no safety, and no water!!! Unbelievable. The owner is aware of what took place, and I received no call nor apology.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Round Hill Hotel & Villas
Toby's Resort
Toby's Resort
#27 of 61 in Montego Bay

Been to Seville Resort Villas and Apartments? Share your experiences!