“YOU CAN'T Beat Reggae Tours”
Review of Reggae Tours

Reggae Tours
Ranked #11 of 118 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Reggae Tours Jamaica; "A Vacation Changing Experience". Here at Reggae Tours Jamaica, we are eager to share our personalized service and the opportunity for you to experience the unique beauty and culture of our island. We are a small, local based Jamaican team of professional drivers and tour guides who will help you to enjoy this tropical paradise as you explore its natural beauty, rich history, vibes and spirit of the Jamaican people. You'll be welcomed as visitors but leave as family.
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Stayed at Sunspree Resort April 10-17 and after reading the great reviews on Reggae Tours from people on this great website we decided to try them ....wow.... they were great picked us up from airport....roundtrip....we got two cell phone from them to use...for a great value and they came in so handy...have a disabled mother back home and this relieved a great burden for us to be able to call anytime.....so that was so worth the money...also booked two tours with them....trip to negril sunset trip with Kirk was awesome..ask for him when you go...he went up and beyond helping us and even stopped for us to grab a geocache in the area...search geocaching.com if you want info on what geocach is.....their vehicles were clean and well cared for...just a class act company ...would only use them in the future...maybe a little more pricey but listen you do get what you pay for and they are worth it....go to Reggae Tours.com and book with them now.....

2  Thank wcrouch
"great service"
in 65 reviews
"private transfer"
in 49 reviews
"ys falls and pelican bar"
"beach bum"
"travel agent"
in 21 reviews
"friendly driver"

Reviewed April 20, 2010

My husband and I traveled to Jamaica for the first time April 10-16. After reading the many reviews regarding transportation and the wait time at the airport, we decided to book round trip private transportation. Thanks to the many reviews on Trip Advisor, I contacted private drivers and also Reggae Tours. Everyone's prompt responses to my questions made it hard to decide which way to go. We decided on Reggae Tours. I booked and paid in full our transportation 4 months in advance. During our many emails, I mentioned if we could stop at Scotchies for lunch and also if they could have Red Stripe available during our ride. Their response was "of course" just let us know. Well I forgot and didn't let them know. When we exited the airport, we were met by a representative who quickly gave us a beer and said our transportation was ready. Our driver "Shae" was great. She said our first stop was Scotchies since that is what I requested 4 months ago. Having forgotten that I mentioned that, we asked her to just take us to our hotel since we were anxious to arrive. I looked at my husband and said "Wow" they remembered. She told us everything there was to know about Jamaica during our 45 minute ride to the hotel. She even stopped to show us where Christopher Columbus got his first drink of water and of course, to get another beer. Snapped a few pictures of us and off we went. She told us what time our return transportation would pick us up and on our last day, there was David waiting for us. Amazing....you don't get that kind of prompt, efficient service in the States. In that regard, I would highly recommend Reggae Tours! When we return to Jamaica, I will definitely be using them for our transportation needs!

5  Thank DMDMaryland
Reviewed April 13, 2010

I've used Gregg Connell from Reggae Tours for two years now. Quite simply, he is a great guy who will take very good care of you and your family. The first time we used Gregg was in 2009 for a trip to Blossom Gardens Childrens' Home (orphanage). In 2010 we used Gregg for all of our transportation needs: a trip to Dolphin Cove, a visit to the Garland Hall Orphanage, and a combined trip to Enchanted Gardens with our airport transfer on our last day (late flight). Gregg's prices are very competitive, and his service is excellent. When he is not personally available he sends one of his staff members, and any of them that we have met have been wonderful. We have had groups of 4-8, and Gregg is able to accommodate much larger groups as well. When we travel with Gregg we feel like we are traveling with a friend--he is honest, personable, and loves showing you his country.

I especially respect the effort Gregg makes to support the Garland Hall orphanage. It is a small place (about 30 children), way off the beaten track. Gregg saw how little help they receive compared to some other orphanages and schools, and took it upon himself to help them out. If you are interested in helping children and making their day a little brighter, consider visiting Garland Hall with Gregg. He will arrange the time with the orphanage staff and advise you on what donations are needed most.

2  Thank soozieQzie
Reviewed April 7, 2010

My wife and i were in Jamaica in July,09. We had already paid for our transfers with another company. I was given Gregs number by a friend who had used his services before. I called Greg and inquired about some of the tours that he offered. During my conversation with him i happened to mention if he knew how i could get a sim card for my cell phone to use in Jamaica. Even though we did not use Reggae tours for my hotel transfers, Greg met me at the airport with a prepaid sim card, installed it, and activated it for me. He is truly a wonderful person. This impressed us so much that we used Reggae tours for a trip to Negril, and Ricks cafe. We also used them for a trip to YS falls. George was our driver for both trips and was awesome. Henever made us feel rushed and gave us quite a bit of info about the Island.
We will be returning to Jamaica in Dec 2010. You can bet that the only drivers and tours i will be taking will be with Greg and Reggae tours. Use them, you will be glad you did

5  Thank chief791
See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I e-mailed Reggae tours and set up pick up/drop off transfers from the airport to the resort and vice versa. When we exited the airport, someone was waiting for us from Reggae. She offered us a drink while we waited for our car to be pulled up. George picked us up and took us straight to our hotel. He then checked my Reggae itenerary and advised that they would be there to pick us up at the stated time for our return trip. The day of our return, we were picked up on time. The only issue I had was that our driver dropped us off at one end of the airport and we had to walk to the other end. It would have been nice if he had dropped us off at the next drop off. Other than that minor issue, they were great and dependable.

4  Thank needmorevacations1