Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Reggae Tours is always topnotch!!

609suzyq
Great service

Camper09710956175
Land O' Lakes, Wisconsin

All reviews gregg connell airport transfer great service private transfer pelican bar ocho rios ys falls red stripe day trip rick's cafe round trip transfer iberostar grand rose hall falmouth port return trip via email travel agent from montego bay airport
Reviewed yesterday

We visit Jamaica on a regular basis several times a year. In looking for a good company for my clients, I am a travel agent...I found Reggae tours on my own trip. We have never looked back and would not consider any other company. The most important thing for my clients as well as myself is reliability...Reggae is always waiting for us so we know there is no stress in catching a flight or going on an excursion. They are very professional, give you the history and culture information in Jamaica when going anywhere. My clients give me excellent feedback on Reggae Tours so I am confident in giving them repeat business!!! Great service and friendly drivers always add to the trip...keep up the good work!

Reviewed yesterday

Our drivers were so friendly and accommodating! The person at the desk seemed less than thrilled to be there but our driver made up for it. We had a very early pick up on the way back to the airport and our driver was early to pick us up, which was great!

Reviewed 2 days ago

We had a group of 8 traveling from the Montego Bay airport to the Sandals South Coast. Our driver, Kenny, was fantastic. He kept us happy and entertained on what proved to be a long trip due to heavy traffic. He was happy to cater to all of our needs. Using Reggae Tours was a great start to our trip!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Paul picked us up at our hotel for our tour around Montego Bay. He was freindly and very informative. We told him our interestes and he shaped our private tour to our liking. Paul knew all the best places.

I had called prior to our trip with questions and everyone at Reggae was wonderful!

We plan to return to Jamacia next year and will be using Reggae for our transfers as well as our tours.

Thanks Reggae for making our trip awesome!

Reviewed 5 days ago

My wife and I recently used Reggae Tours for airport transfer to and from the Hilton Rose Hall as well as a private tour to Dunn’s River Falls. Their service definitely matches the high reviews they receive. We will be using them again in the future.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had a great experience with our driver Vincent. The car was so clean and he was able to answer every single question we had about the island. Very interesting conversation and well educated and articulated man, we really enjoyed the honest conversations we had.

Reviewed 1 week ago

So glad I booked my private transport to my resort through Reggae Tours. A professional, courteous driver picked us up at Club Mobay and gave us a great ride, detailing the countryside and history along the way. The return trip was also great.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our driver each way was friendly, professional and safe. It was nice versus sharing the bus with a larger group,

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Mr. Ricardo was our driver. He was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. The vehicle was clean and he met our expectations. We will definitely use their service again.

Carmen and Jason

Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked a private round trip airport transfer for the family from Mobay to Runaway Bay. The van was nice and well kept. The driver, Habia, was courteous and professional. He arrived early. They even provided car seats for the little ones. I was very happy with their service.