“Fantastic Way To Travel”
Review of Reggae Tours

Reggae Tours
Ranked #5 of 113 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Reggae Tours Jamaica; "A Vacation Changing Experience". Here at Reggae Tours Jamaica, we are eager to share our personalized service and the opportunity for you to experience the unique beauty and culture of our island. We are a small, local based Jamaican team of professional drivers and tour guides who will help you to enjoy this tropical paradise as you explore its natural beauty, rich history, vibes and spirit of the Jamaican people. You'll be welcomed as visitors but leave as family.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great service. All arranged and paid for via Paypal in the UK. Great drivers each way and clean and safe cars used. Wouldn't travel any other way to a hotel as being on a coach stopping and starting to drop offs takes up to much precious holiday time.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I used Reggae Tours for my hotel transfer in Montego Bay and I was so impressed with Jeffery my driver and his wonderful customer service. I actually wish the drive back to the airport was longer as he was such a pleasure to talk to. I felt important and special to have a private car as opposed to a crowded shuttle.

Both drivers (sorry can't remember the first one's name, too excited to be in Jamaica again) greeted me warmly and efficiently. They were so easy to book with and their vehicles were clean and comfortable. They were also easy to spot once you exit the airport.

There was a small glitch in my pick-up time but it was handled in such a professional matter and follow-up that was very impressive and I would not hesitate to use them again and I highly recommend them. Thanks Gregg for your amazing concern and care for your customers.

1  Thank cuddlykp
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We use Reggae Tours for our airport transfers as well as for our day long tours to Negril and Dunn's River Waterfalls. We had the pleasure of meeting Gregg (picked us up from the airport), John (our driver to Negril), George (driver to Dunn's River Waterfalls and shopping) and finall Kirk (took me back to the airport).

Every single one of them is a true gentlemen and filled with tons of knowledge. They made me feel totally as ease and were such a delight to get to know. Their prices are reasonable, they were always punctual, easy going, always smiling, vehicles very clean and honestly I couldn't find a fault with anything (or any of them).

I'm already planning my next trip to Jamaica and have already started to interact with Gregg about setting up everything for me. Book with Reggae Tours! Don't even bother (like I did) researching other places, there is no need to!

They will even customize tours for you, just ask! We went as a family, but the options for that don't apply to us. It was me (34) and my parents...so yeah I don't fall into the family (young children) or family (teens) category LOL!

Any questions, feel free to PM me!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have used Reggae Tours several times from MBJ to Negril. Every driver has been perfect and willing to do whatever we needed. From stops for things we needed to no stops and straight to the hotel. Perfect people to deal with. Do not hesitate to use them.

1  Thank CJ236
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Booked a luxury private car transfer for January 2013. Upon exiting the airport and following the directions where to meet the Rep from reggae tours there was no one there. Just many other reps and shady characters milling around wanting to help us... for a fee of course. Few dollors later and a phone call our Rep then our driver show up. Not a great start. The car was a toyota camary with fancy wheels and cloth seats. Not luxury compaired to the Benz or towncars round us. Nice driver. But not what we expected.....

1  Thank redsoxfn79