“Great Adventure”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Adventure”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This was something I would consider a "must" if going to Montego Bay area. It was Beautiful.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank caicos05

Cork, Ireland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Tranquility!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

drifting down the river in beautiful surroundings. Downside is rafters try to sell you carved ornaments. we bought one of them for 10 dollars. dont pay more one of our party paid 50 dollars - rip off.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Lorna B
Edmonton, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“I Enjoyed this Experience!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

A leisurely, tour down a lazy river, on a bamboo raft. What's not to like? Our guide, Wayne did a beautiful job. If I were to go again, I'd request him. He stopped along the way, pointing out bird and plant life. We were lucky enough to go late in the day, so most of the vendors who set up along the river bank (roadside) had packed up and gone home. Only a couple were there, inviting us for a cool drink or to view their souvenirs. Any more vendors would have detracted from the languor of the ride. If we'd had more time, I'd have stopped for fresh coconut water enroute. I knew that the guide would have some crafts to show us and I opted to wait and buy something from him. Each guide makes his own raft and must work in a rotation, unless requested by name. While waiting for a customer, they carve designs out of gourds – they are really quite beautiful. I liked that Wayne presented a calm, peaceful demeanor which fit perfectly with the easy ride and the spirit of the river.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Ladywanderlust_65
Montgomery, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Very relaxing! Just sit back in the cool water (or swim like I do) beside your raft, bride and captain

Visited October 2011
1 Thank halldw
Toronto
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Relaxing rafting trip”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Had a lot of fun rafting here. My husband and I enjoyed. Not expensive. Very relaxing.

Visited January 2012