“Great jerk chicken”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Luckily for us, this place was only a 10 minute walk from our hotel. The jerk chicken was amazing and the prices for the food and drink were really reasonable. Nice atmosphere with a mixture of locals and travellers. Has lots of shaded areas too

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,256)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best jerk chicken places in Jamaica; however, the rum ribs are the best item on the menu. Whenever I’m in MBJ area I have to get some

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Aug 2017. Yummy! Loved the chicken cooked on an open fire. Locals all wanted to know where we were from. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ordered half a chicken for each of the 20 in my group. It literally took an hour for it to come out and as I bit into this chicken it was worth the wait.

You can order ahead, no sides needed, sauce is super spicy but flavorful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So our driver took as here for lunch. I ordered jerk pork and my bf had the jerk sausage. Love the sausage! It’s really good. We also got the chance to See how they cook jerk.