“Great mango margaritas!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Aug 2017. Yummy! Loved the chicken cooked on an open fire. Locals all wanted to know where we were from. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,254)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ordered half a chicken for each of the 20 in my group. It literally took an hour for it to come out and as I bit into this chicken it was worth the wait.

You can order ahead, no sides needed, sauce is super spicy but flavorful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So our driver took as here for lunch. I ordered jerk pork and my bf had the jerk sausage. Love the sausage! It’s really good. We also got the chance to See how they cook jerk.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food here was amazing! We had Jerk Chicken, Jerk Pork, Fries, Festivals and Corn. All was delicious. If ever in Montego Bay it’s definitely a must try. I had a Pina Colada, it was the best Pina Colada I’ve ever had. My friends had Strawberry Daiquiri and Mango Daiquiri and they were both delicious! We were 7 people, with drinks and it was only $98US. Our waitress was amazing but I didn’t get her name. Definite must try!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was incredible. Loved the atmosphere.
Enjoyed jerk Chicken and Pork. SPICY jerk sauce. Rice beans.