TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
6,697 results
All reviews palms building our honeymoon cucina romana oleander room almonds building stew fish butler service tokyo joes piano bar bayside restaurant cafe de paris royal caribbean close to the airport water skiing main bar water sports play makers
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Year 3 is in the books, sitting in Club MoBay at the airport and wishing it were not over.
Since our previous visit, the property has added a couple new restaraunts and we visited Butch's (would recomend multiple meals at this location. Food was amazing!
The staff with the Aqua Center is top notch and as always took great care of me while blowing bubbles.
Our time is already reserved for next year.
Until next time Jamaica!!

Room tip: When possible request an unobstructed room!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff there were always extremely polite and friendly. The entertainment staff were incredibly funny. Very clean property and rooms. Recommend eating at Butch's. Very good food! All the drinks you can handle as well!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been traveling to the same Sandals, request the same room and butler staff. It is just like coming home every time we visit. The staff are friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have a wonderful time. The special touches they do each time we visit keep us coming back. A special shout out to Andre, Sheldon and our favorite pool guy, Tremain!

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sandals Montego Bay is a great resort! Hard working staff making sure you have all you need are amazing! Grounds are perfectly clean, rooms, well at least my room was amazing, lot of space, nice furniture, bathroom was amazing!

Shoutout to housekeeping!!! Great job keeping my room nice and clean!

Butler service, my girls were great! I was not trying to use them as much but they were always there!

Only downside for me was food/drinks! Restaurants that are open in the evening are serving great food but buffet restaurant...I didn't like it. I would like to have more options. I would like to have an option to purchase better bottle of wine, better meal, better tequila or scotch/bourbon....and I don't mind paying for that! I am tequila person and I wish they had something better then Jose Cuervo (not 100% percent agave). I am not beer, cocktail, sweet drinks person... That would be my only deal breaker. I was having a hard time during lunch...although pizzas are great! Oh and room service...they failed me! Ordered a food and they show up on my door! Bummer!

Oh, even expensive internet was bad! Don't pay extra hoping you'll have a good wifi, you won't!

Sandals is doing a great job hiring so many people! Great job, Sandals!

Room tip: Buttler service, lux room with swim out pool...
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vsijan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for 5 days hard to get reservation to restaurants even when calling the first morning of the trip. All the restaurants have the same hours- and the same lunch everyday. Half of the staff is not very friendly. Stay 2times at couples resort and would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nadel B, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for your review of Sandals Montego Bay. We are sorry if you encountered any difficulty making reservations at the restaurants which require them. There are times of high occupancy where reservations may be more difficult to arrange. We sincerely apologize if this posed an inconvenience in your stay, as it is never our intention to minimize on the experience of our guests.
At Sandals, we are known for going above and beyond to provide elite service to all of our guests, so we truly regret if you do not share similar sentiments. We will however share your comments with our resort team, as we understand that there is always room for improvement.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to another opportunity to surpass your expectations on a future visit with us.