My wife and I just returned from our stay at Sandals Mo_Bay. We were there from 04/30/05-05/03/05. DON'T BELEIVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS. The resort is fantastic. Beautiful grounds, beautful beach, wonderful staff. The planes do fly a little low, but after about a half a day my wife and I hardly noticed them. The grounds are wonderfully manicured, with lots of georgous flowers and trees. The beach and water are pristine and wonderful. The food was very good with breakfast and lunch being decent, and dinner being the highlight. We did not however care for the OK CORAL. Bayside dinner was the best. If you like spiy JAMACIAN try the fish and chicken. The akee and cod fish was spectacular. Our room in the SEAGRAPES block was very nice and clean. we always had a clean room with new towels before noon each day. The maids even left flowers on our pillows every day. The staff was wonderful. They always went out of their way to accomodate our every request and seemed to strive to do anything to make our stay one to remember. This resort is very guest oriented. They are trained to respond to and resolve any request you have, and anything we asked for we got right away, and I mean right away. Even the airport was a pleasure. When you arrive, there is an air conditioned lounge with couches and a beer tap for you to wait in untill you are taken to the resort. This was our second time at a Sandals resort (ANTIGUA being the other wonderful peice of paradise) and we will always be returning Sandals guests forever. Do yourself a favor and come to Jamaica and make sure its Sandals MO-BAY. A little side note however. We visited Sandals Royal Carribean and I have to say it was terrible. I won't go into details but stay away. MO-BAY is infinitly better.
Sandals MO-BAY all the way YA MON!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay