My boyfriend and I just got back last night from Sandals Montego Bay and we had a ball! I cannot say anything nicer of the staff and guests of the hotel. We met such great people. I'm not sure I understand where all these bad reviews are coming from. The hotel was beautiful, the beach amazing, and the food outrageous. Just remember, make sure you do all the activities. This is where you will meet other couples. There's volleyball, drinking games and so much more. We did the Sea Trek tour and the Dunns River tour. The Dunns River Waterfall is breathtaking. A must see if you go there. It is in Ocho Rios. They have day trips.
Just wanted to say that I highly enjoyed my visit and would recommend this trip to anyone.
Just for some info on the room. It was perfect. Right on the water. We stayed in the Grand Lux Beachfront room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay