I stayed at sandals with five other couples in our group.We all had a great time. The food was really good, no problem getting into any of the restaurants. The snorkeling trips were fun, I went three times.The service was exceptional,BIG thanks to nickesha, chevy, and soloman!!! The planes were no big deal, did not bother any of us. We did a few exursions, the rose hall (go at night) the catamaran cruise was alot of fun, and we went parasailing by Negril. The only thing that we noticed was the rooms were not equiped the same, like no bottle openers in some, or no hair dryer.No big deal. We can't wait to go back! Also if you go off the sandals property be sure to have plenty of small bills, everyone has a hand out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay