Sandals Montego Bay
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$568
Bookit.com
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$228
$152
  • Breakfast included
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$257
$227
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$477
$456
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$660
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$469
$288
  • Pool
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$339
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$501
$234
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$924
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$1,619
Hotelpower.com
5,745 results
All reviewspalms buildingoleander roomour honeymooncucina romanaalmonds buildingbig altokyo joesstew fishpiano barbutler servicebayside restaurantsea grapesroyal caribbeancafe de parisclose to the airportmain barwater skiing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We just got home last night from a 4 night stay at Sandals Montego Bay in Jamaica and it was the most INCREDABLE TIME EVER. The property is an older property, but to me that just means character. The staff was….. I can’t even put into words how superb the customer service was, second to none for sure. There was so many activities to do, fun staff, fun people, fun, fun FUN!!! We took one of the tours over to Negril and it was just as spectacular as Montego Bay on the INSIDE but out of all 4 resorts the Montego Bay by far had the best beach. When you go to Montego Bay, you better hope that you are greeted by Odonnell (front desk) that young man deserves a promotion! He was so attentive, checked on us throughout our trip, he NEVER got tire of us coming to find him, asking questions, finding out stuff for us. I’m not sure if he will ever read this but if he does THANK YOU Odonnell you helped make our stay the best ever AND we will be back 2016 with our entire family.

3  Thank Sheryl C
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We just returned from Sandals Montego Bay a few days ago and it was a wonderful experience. We were married at Sandals Grande St. Lucian last year so this was our second time at a Sandals resort and it met all of our expectations. The beach was beautiful, the service was friendly, the food was delicious and the rooms were clean and spacious. We stayed in the Oversized Butler Suite and it was perfect!! Very big, walk in shower and separate jetted tub, patio overlooking the water and we were first floor which was so convenient because we could walk right out of our patio door to the beach. We tried all the restaurants while we were there and every one of them was delicious. Our favorites were The Oleander, Stewfish and Bayside. Our butlers were Cordia and Shelley and they were fantastic!! We were there with a group and they made sure we had enough beach chairs set up everyday and made sure we got reservations for dinner to include everyone. They went above and beyond. We loved Jamaica and will definitely be back. Can't wait for our next Sandals vacation!!!

Room Tip: Definitely get a butler room if you can afford it. The other rooms in the resort are a bit small but the butler rooms are all suites.
1  Thank Catherine N
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband retired the first week in May of 2014 and we decided to take an all inclusive trip. We chose Sandals Montego Bay because we heard so many wonderful comments. We made the right decision. From the moment we were received at the airport in Montego Bay and throughout our stay, the experience was superb. The staff at Sandals Montego Bay have dedicated themselves to "attention to detail". The food, beach, services available and especially the staff made our stay so very special. However, our very favorite part of the trip was meeting the people of Montego Bay. They are humble, spiritual and extremely friendly. We will "Soon Come Back"!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I spent the final 3 nights of our vacation at MoBay after staying at Beaches Ocho Rios with our daughters for a week where we received the best service we have ever encountered at a Sandals or Beaches (with the exception of the employees from the soon come back desk/concierge at SGR).

Upon arrival we were greeted by the soon come back manager Shaneca and taken to the Club Sandals suite for check in. Our room had the most amazing view and the room was clean and comfortable. Shaneca is wonderful and a true gem. The property is very lucky to have such a devoted employee who provides exemplary treatment to guests.

The service at other parts of the property took some time to get used to. We usually stay at Sandals Grande Riviera in Ochi (when we travel without our daughters) and have fallen in love with the grounds and the employees. It seems there is a huge cultural difference between Ochi and Mobay. Many employees in Mobay came off as aggressive and combative. Even something as simple as ordering a drink at the bar was an upsetting event on more than one occasion. Also, there was a very grumpy male waiter at Stewfish during the day who we learned to avoid. These people need to cross train at Beaches Ochi or SGR to learn how to treat guests properly. My husband and I have worked in hospitality/customer service/sales industry all of our working years and would never want our clients to feel this way. A smile and a little conversation go a long way with vacationers.

Besides Shaneca there were some other lovely people that helped to change our experience and deserve recognition-
Gerdine at the Beach Grill has a great attitude and an unbelievably welcoming smile that we looked forward to everyday.
Aneasha at the soon come back desk was wonderful, funny, and accommodating.
Misheal at water sports was also a pleasure and so hilarious!

Overall we met some great people and had a good time. It was really nice to be so close to the airport when it was time to depart and the rest of the time the planes were no bother. Once you got used to the sound (which wasn't that often) the planes were free entertainment. The beach was beautiful and the water crystal clear.

Room Tip: The rooms on the cliff side have a great view and the beach is still very close.
1  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My husband and I had our Weddingmoon at Sandals Mobay and we had the best time!! We were treated like royalty. The staff was extremely gracious, loving and kind. We choose Montego Bay because it was closer to the airport and we had the ability to visit Royal Caribbean or the Carlyle.

We did travel to Royal Caribbean and it is very quiet. If you are looking for a quiet, more reclusive stay, Royal Caribbean was all that plus very beautiful. We wanted to be around people and have a little party life and Montego Bay did just that.

For our wedding - Venecia, Nickroy and Wendell were all so loving and attentive to our every need. They made our elopement very special and very meaningful that I cannot put it all in words. They love what they do and they do it very well. I could not have asked for a better wedding. Venecia is the sweetest wedding coordinator you could dream of and Nickroy is more than a waiter, he is a gentleman and entertainer. Wendell, our photographer captured perfect moments and the pictures were beautiful!!!!

My lovely groom celebrated his birthday and bachelor party on the same day and the crew at the Cricketer took great care of him. Menka – the pub’s manager shared the same birthday with my beloved but he made a special effort to assure my groom was not forgotten in our wedding celebrations. He brought a cake specifically for my groom and I so appreciated it. Jethro, Javed and Sesno all took great care of my groom while he hung out in the pub. They entertained him and other vacationers and all of us had so much fun!! The DJ was great and we danced the evenings away.

Shenae-Nay helped me to pick perfect wedding pictures and was so sweet thru the entire process.

The staff all works really hard to make the resort run. I really hope they are compensated accordingly especially with the no tipping rule.

What I do not understand, are those that read and commented about the close proximity to the airport and then complain about the noise that is all of 5 minutes as the plane passes is beyond me. You have the choice to choose other locations. Montego Bay is close to the airport that is NEVER going to change.

I wasn’t too impressed with the wedding credits provided when you booked your wedding, didn’t feel like much of a credit. I was concerned with the noise level outside of my window when there were other weddings receptions going on. But the noise subsided around 10:30 and it was only during the weekend that we had to deal with it. We didn’t get the tour as we would have liked, our room was not ready when we arrived so they sent us to eat instead. After that we came back, we were kind of confused as to what was what and where we should go but by day 2 we were finally up to speed. We took each misstep as a lesson for the next visit as there will be a next visit!