My husband and I stayed at the Sandals Montego Bay for 4 nights... I wish it was more!!!! We booked the room through AAA and Travel Impressions so we weren't sure what to expect. We stayed in the Club Level Honeymoon Ocean Front room with King bed. After only waiting 5 min in the Sandals lounge at the airport in Montego Bay we were driven to the resort by a private van. After a very short 5 min car ride we were there! I highly recommend booking a club level or higher butler suite. You will simply have a better experience with the upgrades: free wifi and long distance calls, use of the concierge suite for whatever you want, and fully stocked bar! Where you stay in the resort will impact your experience. We stayed in the Almonds building which was the furthest down the resort and the quietest! If you stayed closer to the bars, especially the piano bar you might experience more noise later in the night. Speaking of noise.... The proximity to the runway was at first jarring. The price you pay for convenience. However our room faced the ocean not the runway. Yes you could hear the jet engines however they only took off during the day, never early or late....and when they do, everyone on the resort waves goodbye! After a while you barely notice the take offs, which are not that often after all.....worth only being 5 min car ride. The facility was well maintained, clean, and comfortable. The staff was exemplary, polite, prompt, and pleasant. The food in every restaurant was unbelievable tasty, diverse, something for everyone. Enjoy the Blue Mountain coffee, you will pay 46$/lb for it back in the states. The beach and resort never felt crowded, there are plenty of chairs beachside, no need to go out early and reserve one! I will definitely be staying at another Sandals, probably will come back here again.... Definitely worth a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay