My husband and I stayed at SMB November 2-7, and everything about our stay was great from start to finish. Stayed at other Sandals properties before but this was by far the most fun! The staff went out of their way to make our stay memorable from check in to check out. Stayed in the beachfront hideaway butler village suite- highly recommended! It was private with stunning views.
Kudos to Nasha and Mykal for their outstanding butler service.
All of the restaurants had great food, our favorite was dining on the beach at Stewfish.
Most nights were spent at the piano bar where the service and entertainment provided by Kemon surpassed our expectations. He always had our drinks ready and always made sure were were having a good time !
Met some great friends and hoping to meet up with them again on our next stay at Sandals Montego Bay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay