Choosing to get married at Sandals was the smartest thing we did in the wedding planning process! When we started to plan in the US, we became easily overwhelmed with all of the individual tasks: photos, dj, catering, flowers, etc. We both work full-time but wanted a beautiful wedding which friends and family could attend. We got in touch with a friend who specializes in destination weddings and vacations, and the rest was a breeze. We chose Montego Bay because we had a group of 30 friends and family who enjoy the nightlife and activities, so it was a perfect fit. Everyone had such an amazing time, and many want to come back with us. Venecia the wedding coordinator kept us in the loop with meetings and appointments. Orville the photographer from SnapShots was a dream to work with. He had so many creative ideas and suggestions. Our friends are jealous of our beautiful photos and gorgeous scenery. Jermaine and Nickroy, the wedding captain and servers, made the reception so beautiful and elegant. Reagan sang to us and our friends the day after the wedding at our cabana; it was a very special treat. Wendy, Sheryl and Marla at the Red Lane Spa made sure we looked our best and did magic with my hair and makeup! Kendria and Hartlan from the Entertainment Staff became great friends with our big group and were certainly memorable. The same goes for Satchwell the bellhop and Shaquille from Club Sandals..both were so accomodating and helpful with our group and went out of their way to answer all of our questions and requests. Also, the wonderful tropical drinks were a highlight. Garnell, Davion and Chad are some of the bartenders we thought were great. We cannot wait to come back and enjoy looking at our photo slideshow on our iPad every day. In fact, we decided to "Soon Come Back" the same week next year, while we were still at the resort. We may even bring another group! Thanks for making us truly feel like the King and Queen of the resort for the time that we were there!
We stayed in the Palms Building on the ground floor and had easy access to the beach and pools. We met so many great couples there, including people who come back every year, and we can understand why! In the future we look forward to coming back with a smaller group so we have time to leave the resort and do some excursions like the falls in Ocho Rios or Ricks Cafe in Negril. We did manage to take the complimentary shuttle over to the Sandals Royal Caribbean resort, just 8 minutes away! It was a great afternoon getaway with the private island with swim-up bar in the pool.
We were quite busy with wedding activities, as were our friends and family, so we wish we would've had more time to make reservations at all of the restaurants, but we definitely plan on making all of our dinner reservations for the week the moment we arrive the next time we travel there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay