My wife and I just spent eight glorious, relaxing days at Sandals MoBay. It was our fourth time back and as usual we hated to leave. I'm already checking next years calendar to make plans for another return trip. People ask me what we did on vacation and I tell them I relaxed on a beautiful beach, took nice walks on the beach and around the beautiful resort, went snorkeling, ate plenty, enjoyed the nightly entertainment, and had a few drinks. My wife relaxed on the beach, relaxed on the beach, and then relaxed on the beach some more. She also enjoyed the B52's that were recommended by one of the water sport fellas. There is so much to do, but we enjoy taking it easy and relaxing. The saying here is "no worries", "no problem" and the workers treat you just that way. No matter what, they are always trying to make you feel great. Nothing is a bother to them. You want a different drink because you didn't like the taste of the one just made for you, "no problem", another is made for you. You want to sit closer to the side of the terrace overlooking the Caribbean, "no problem" they will move a table over there for you. I think you get my point. The people there are great. Rooms are always clean and the weather is beautiful. We like to stay in the Palms because of its proximity to the beach and it's central location to everything at the resort. As I've said before, everyone that we come into contact with at the resort is always kind and genuine to us, however, a few guys there go above and beyond for us and make us feel like we are the only two people there. I'm sure others also feel the same way. Lionel and Curtis are great and we look forward to seeing them again next year. They always came over to make sure all was "good" and are always striving to make everything perfect. Super people. And finally, the cream of the crop, my man Giche. He is the best of the best. Attention to detail at the finest. We consider him a friend and if you do decide to visit Sandals Montego Bay, ask for Giche at the Bayside Terrace for breakfast and dinner. Tell him Anthony and Nanette say hello. All things being equal, it is the people at Sandals Montego Bay that keep you coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay