We vacationed at Sandals Montego Bay from 6/14/13-6/20/13. We had a ball! This was our fifth time at this Sandals; we feel like it's a home away from home. We always stay in the Water's Edge Suites (room 216 and Penthouse 315-318 are grrrreat!) The views of the Carribean are amazing, which makes for wonderful evenings on the balcony. The concierge level Almonds Block is the best! The food was super good at Bayside, especially breakfast and lunch. Sitting at the bar tables, just relaxing, is...well, ...RELAXING! The private beach is spacious; there are plenty of chairs. Snorkeling is mind-blowing! The water sparkles blue! We have been on several other vacations and Jamaica is certainly a laid back favorite. As for the planes that fly over...just look up from the beach and wave! We ordered several "dirty bananas" and enjoyed yet another trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay