We were just at Sandals Mo Bay from Feb.5-10 for our wedding. We had a group of 14 people with us and EVERYONE loved it there. The grounds are beautiful, the people are wonderful and the rooms in the Almond Block are amazing! Yes, the planes can be loud but we barely noticed them and if you don't like something, just ask to have it fixed and t will happen. The stray cats are adorible and they don't bother you unless you call them and everything was VERY clean. The men in the kayaks can be a little annoying but just tell them "no" and walk away. Actually if you talk to them sme, they are very interesting people. On the day of our wedding my husband gave one of them a piece of our wedding cake and he gave me a beautiful ankle bracelet. Our wedding was everthing that I imagined it would be- a couple of glithces, but what wedding doesn't have those? I will say that we did run into some problems with A FEW select people at the resort (our original wedding coordinator and some of the people on the concierge staff), but all in all it was an amazing trip for everyone involved. We were extremely sad to leave and we definetly plan on going back. To the people that write all of these horrible reviews I don't think we were at the same resort. If you are planning a wedding at Mo Bay just send me an e-mail and I will give you some pointers that you don't know about until it is all over, but they wil save you some money. IGNORE ALL OF THE BAD REVIEWS- they will just make you nervous for no reason at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay