We stayed at Sandals Montego Bay in Sept. 2012. When we arrived we where immediately upgraded to a ocean front luxury room. Big O was awesome. The staff all had smiles and they where warm and genuine. Terri that worked at the main bar made the best drinks in the world with the biggest smile. Big shout out to Ashton for the education of Jamaica. Food was good but not excellent. The service was the best part of dining. The landscaping was flawless and the grounds where beautiful. If you need transportation ask for Mr. Lee he is hillarious. Sandals is more expensive than most all inclusives. I hope they know thier staff makes it worth the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay