We just returned from our annual trek to MoBay Sandals and it was great. This is our 4th time to MoBay and while we are Sandals Select returnees and are treated to better lodging than first timers, we dine, drink and play in all the same places. The staff, like always, is friendly and helpful and for our purposes prompt on requests. Maybe I and my wife are more assertive or overtly friendly but we have never had an issue with drink ordering or dinners taking "too long" to arrive. This is a decompression time for me and my spouse as both of us are "executive types" used to quick actions and prompt responses. But down in Jamacia we are in a different "time zone" and I don't mean clock. It is a time to slow down and smell the roses or count waves (and there were a lot of them this year) and recognize that slowing down isn't all bad. When we arrived the weather was not the best and weren't able to do anything water related for the first 3 or 4 days because of heavy wave conditions, but day 5 and 6 had us in the water and on the HobiCats having a ball. We ate dinner at all resturants but the Olander, at MoBay, cuz I hadn't brought any closed toe shoes and the Regency at the Royal and except for an issue with the quality of the Beef served on two separate occasions, everything was great. As my wife states there were 7 Great Sunsets, 7 nights of Dancing and 7 great days with the one she loves. We have already booked for next year and as Mr. Z said as I was leaving "if you don't leave you can't come back to Jamacia" and coming back is what we look forward too, (only 360 days to go).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Reservation Counter so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay