If you stay here during the week, probably not as big a deal. But the multiple take-offs per hour on Saturdays and Sundays are atrocious. Totally breaks your relaxation groove.
The site is gorgeous, the rooms are nice, last-minute upgrades are common, the staff are pleasant ... but the food is typical of an all-inclusive. Its mediocre at best. We also had a constant problem with our toilet not flushing properly for which we must have called janitorial services 10 times in 2 days. We started using the public washrooms instead to avoid the problem
The beach is gorgeous, and the water divine. Rent out a daybed with butler if you can. It was my favorite part of our stay. And the red line spa is worth the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc, Booking.com, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay