This was our 4th consecutive trip to Sandals Royal Caribbean during the Thanksgiving holiday. We enjoy it tremendously at the Royal. We have met several couples that we stay in touch with and often see again at Sandals. The staff really does make you feel pampered. We have been able to make lasting friendships with many of them as well. The size of the resort fits our tastes perfectly. You can participate in any number of activities or you can just find a quiet spot on the beach to relax. The Royal is undertaking many improvements and upgrades to their rooms to make your vacation even more enjoyable. We have already booked our trip for 2007 and know that we will not be disappointed. "Once you go, you know."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean