Sometimes you read reviews and wonder if everyone is talking about the same place. I guess its a matter of personal expectations and priorities you place on different aspects of a vacation,
We have just returned and had a great time. You can always find fault - e.g. the beach chairs are a bit old....
but the staff were very friendly and obliging, the food good and the bars were only annoyingly busy at peak times. The beaches are small but the offshore island and sand-bar is interesting and good for a walk at low tide. The hotel is quieter than many all-inclusives so if you want lots of night-life go elsewhere. My personal opinion is that people who have booked should not be concerned
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Unique Vacations Inc and TravelUp so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean