“We'll be back !!”

Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Montego Bay
Monroe, New York
“We'll be back !!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just got back. Spent 6 nights (June 1-7) in Rm 5204, Balmoral bldg. Spectacular, unobstructed oceanfront view, semi-private balcony, stairs leading directly to beach. Only objection...rooms definitely need updating although very clean with comfy bed. Grounds beautifully kept, food excellent everywhere, especially LeJardinier.

Staff outstanding, friendly and helpful.

Most days we went to private island and loved it.

Can't wait to go again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank W2IHM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,418)
  • Greek first
Columbus, Mississippi
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I'll give a nice long summary with lots of details for those who have questions about the little things too! We had amazing time. Let me start off by saying that my husband and I are 21 and 20 years old, military. We are originally born and raised on the Central Coast of California but are currently stationed in Mississippi. This was our first time out of the country, first time anywhere tropical, first all-inclusive, and first Sandals. That being said, I did a TON of research before hand thanks to reviewers like you and chose Jamaica, and particularly Sandals Royal Caribbean over all the ones in Jamaica. We were not disappointed. I had an amazing time and so did my husband. It was an absolute dream come true. It's as beautiful as pictures. Our travel dates were May 25-30 2014.

First Day:
Airport immigrations and customs were easy. We arrived in Montego Bay around 2pm. The line for immigrations wasn't that long, and it wasn't more than 3 minutes that it took for the immigrations officer to look at our documents and approve them. We had nothing to declare to customs, so we basically went right through. We found our luggage and went to the Sandals lounge at the airport. It was nice, and there were little pastries and refreshments and their Red Stripe beer to have. The staff kindly made us feel right at home, and we hadn't even sat down yet. We didn't get to stay in the Sandals lounge for long because the bus was already there, which was fine for me because I was excited to get to the resort! The staff told me with a smile, "Put your passports away, let us take your luggage." Being my first time out of the country I carried that thing tightly in my hand all over the airport never knowing when I'd need it again and being afraid to lose it. I smiled and put it in my little bag. They tagged all our luggage with a Royal Caribbean tag and stacked it up on a luggage cart, and we headed towards the bus. Now the people that load the bus with your luggage are nice, but they are extremely pushy and have no problem telling you they do not work for Sandals so they don't get paid from them, meaning they want a tip. That's fine, but I was a little put off by the pushiness. It made me feel a little awkward. But we gave him a few bucks and waited on the bus for the others to load. Within ten minutes we were off to the resort. The first stop they made was at Sandals Montego Bay, which literally backs right up to the airport. Then they took us a few minutes down the road to Sandals Royal Caribbean. They unloaded our luggage for us at the lobby and we proceeded to the couches to sit and wait to check in. We we greeted with cold towel and offered rum punch or champagne. I decided to get the rum punch and it was delicious. Check in took maybe 20 minutes total from the time we sat down on the couch and were brought our key. It didn't feel that long because we were relaxing. One of the staff brought us a clipboard with our information printed out on it and all we did was sign a few lines and confirm everything. There were other guests checking in at the same time as us of course, so that 20 minutes could have even been shorter but the guy who brought us our clipboard was also taking care of the other guests as well. We were brought our room keys and taken to our room.
Now, the room was not like picture but still was decent. It didn't look as spacious or as luxurious as the picture of this room category online, but it ended up having ocean views and overlooked the beach. Inside the bathroom it was nothing special and a little less than what I expected. There was a chipped shower floor, not a very big shower, and dated tiling. There was also no outlet in the bathroom. It really wasn't that big of a deal though, I hardly needed an outlet. There was a nice big mounted flatscreen, and a huge bed. The tiling on the floor was pretty, and there was a nightstand with an iHome on one side, and on the side with the window there was a little vanity. Under the tv was a small dresser. The closet was nice and spacious with plenty of hangers for your resort elegant clothing, and plenty of room for big suitcases to be up and out of the way. We had a nice balcony we enjoyed sitting at in the mornings and we let our swimsuits dry out there as well. Oh, and our room was in the Sandringham building. We had a Royal Sanctuary Grande Luxe room. One thing I will say is that our room was very clean and although I was unimpressed at first, it didn't end up mattering at all when you realize you're hardly in it. We slept wonderfully every night, as the bed was VERY comfortable and I loved the pillows. Our room was Luxury level, so our fridge was not stocked with alcohol. But why would we need it? We want our drinks made for us, we want to experience the bars. So we didn't feel the need to pay for a Club or Butler level room. we had juices and sodas and waters in our fridge. Those were nice. We also didn't get included room service with this room category, but that was no big deal. We never really felt like we needed it. I would however maybe choose a room with a nicer bathroom, because otherwise there was nothing else that I absolutely HAD to have in our room. For a honeymoon or a really special trip, it might be worth it to get a bigger bathroom and more luxurious type room. But it was just our first anniversary and we had a nice hotel back for our honeymoon, so it was okay with us.

Water is beautiful like pictures. It was unreal how clear and warm and shallow it is. We spent hours every day swimming and playing in the ocean. It is very salty, much saltier than the Pacific we are used to, so be careful about splashing it in your eyes or going under water. The sand is pretty soft, not super powdery like I thought it would be but still very soft. The less clouds there are during the day, the more turquoise the water is. It was literally unbelievable. Remember I am from the pacific where the water is colder and very kelpy and lots of waves. The water hardly trickles up to the shore. it is calm, quiet, and just amazing. It looks like the pictures do, I promise.
The main pool with swim up bar was awesome and very warm and relaxing. When we weren't in the ocean, we went in the pool. We had heard that the pool wasn't warm from reviews but it was VERY warm for us. It was unbelievable. It was never crowded anywhere, and having a swim up bar was just the cherry on top. Drinks were even better when you're floating around on a raft with the love of your life in a warm pool. Seriously, it was paradise. Initially that first day there were no towels but we just asked a staff member and got some no problem.

We ate lunch at Bella Napoli. I got margherita pizza, which is delicious, and my husband got a calzone which was also good. We ended up getting pizza for lunch a lot because brick oven pizza is simply amazing.
Later, we ate dinner at The Regency, the main restaurant. I started with seafood bisque (delicious) and then ordered shrimp fettuccine for dinner. It was also wonderful! For dessert you HAVE to get the Dark and White chocolate temptation. It's these two edible chocolate cups the size of a shot glass. One is white chocolate, and one is dark chocolate. In each cup there is some sort of chocolate mousse (dark in dark and white in white), and then a solid piece of chocolate drizzle. Absolutely delicious. I ordered that dessert again on our last night there. My husband got cream of potato soup and then prime rib eye. He said it was delicious. Then he had passion fruit Cheesecake for dessert. He said the flavor was different, and didn't care for it too much. Later that night after dinner we watched traditional Jamaican dancing, it was very entertaining and fun to watch!

Second Day:
We read in reviews to definitely try breakfast at The Cricketers Pub, and I'm glad we did.
I had skewered pancakes with a side of hash browns. Pancakes were very fluffy and flavorful, hash browns nice and crispy. My husband had steak and eggs with hash browns. Steak had decent flavor, a little on the tough side but still nice breakfast. It was quiet and a cool atmosphere.

We ate lunch at Bella Napoli again. We split a margherita pizza.
Then at The Mariner shared a chicken quesadilla with onion rings, all very flavorful! We ate a lot at lunch, but everything was just good and made so quickly. It was fun to always eat lunch at the beach, too! The swim up pool was awesome again. Rafts were comfy and I got a lot (maybe even too much) sun! It was such a warm pool again. It was probably the same temp and warmer than the air.
The ocean the second day was warm and wonderful again. It may have even been more turquoise the second day. Just gorgeous.

We decided to do a watersport, so we walked over, signed in, and grabbed a life jacket as they instructed. Then one of the staff helped us in the kayaks, told us where not to go, and let us go out on our own. There was no time restriction, and no sign up time. We just signed in and went! We really liked that. We have kayaked before but it was with a group and part of a tour so we couldnt go off on our own.'t Kayaking in the caribbean was great. Water is not as rough and cold as pacific. It was nice we could see the bottom so far out. The only rules other than not to go to the island or to go past the buoys and to stay away from one spot or else we'd get stuck, but we just got to go straight out to wherever and it was wonderful. We did get caught in a bit of a current which made it harder to paddle back but slowly but surely we did it. It can tire you out! I recommend getting a waterproof shell for your camera or a waterproof camera to take pictures while doing these watersports. I took so many pictures of everything, but because I didn't wanna take my nice camera out in the ocean, I don't have pictures of us doing our activities. They were all memorable though, so it's okay. For dinner we decided to eat at The Cricketers Pub. My husband got steak and I got the fish and chips, which were delicious. However I ended up getting a little sick that night so I'm not sure if it was the fish and chips, but I felt better the next morning.

Third Day:
Breakfast at The Regency was nice. There was a great variety of things to eat, from waffles, steak, and French toast, down to cereal and toast. And everything in between. The buffet was large and presented beautifully, and we enjoyed our breakfast on the regency outside overlooking the ocean. My husband liked eating steak and eggs at The Cricketers Pub, but I personally liked having a bigger variety and eating over the ocean. Food was all delicious! We decided to check out the private island and waited for the boat to shuttle us over. The island is actually really neat. The regular resort is not a crowded place, but the island is especially quiet and uncrowded. The first beach you can see from the resort across the water is very nice, and the clothing optional beach is on the other side of the island where it's private. There are chairs and umbrellas but the sand doesn't lead down to the water, there is a short little wall blocking with a small opening on one end for you to enter the water. There were people skinny dipping. There were a few topless ladies, and to my surprise even a fully naked man. But everyone was pretty shameless so it was not a big deal. People were just trying to relax and get some sun. It was mostly older people at the clothing optional beach. Like the main resort, there is a swim up pool bar on the island which was very nice and quiet. There were only one and then two other couples in the pool with my husband and I. Plenty of rafts to float on and so many chaise lounges to lay out on either shaded or in sun. We ate lunch at Bella Napoli again and got the pepperoni and Hawaiian pizza. Both good but we both agree margherita is the best. We went to swim on the main beach again, which seemed to be our favorite. The water here is so unreal we just had to take advantage of it. After that we went to the room to clean up and nap a while, and then headed to Eleanor's for dinner around 7. When we arrived the hostess told us many people were severely complaining about Mosquitos so they were gonna seat us at The Regency. That was fine with us, because the seating at Eleanor's was nice but just garden views. The Regency outdoor seating overlooked the water, so we got to eat with a perfect view of the sea again, but with an Eleanor's menu. We both ordered the beef strip loin with mashed Potatos and veggies. It was really flavorful and the portion was huge. My husband ordered Eleanor's signature drink which he ended up getting two of and really liked. Afterwards we walked around a little and went back to our room to rest again. Then around midnight we went to The Mariner and I got some nachos to share with my husband and we each had a coke. We went over to the piano bar by The Regency and got a couple drinks and went back to The Mariner to order a burger and spicy fries and chicken quesadilla and onion rings. It was a great midnight snack and we liked that we were really getting the most out of the food.

Fourth Day
We did some stand up paddle boarding. That started out really fun until the current drifted us really far out. We were basically almost to Hotel Riu, which is the neighboring resort. It was extremely difficult to turn around on the paddle boards. My husband and I are both athletic and we were really struggling, but this was our first time doing it. We started to get really worried because we panicking that were paddling against a strong current and couldn't seem to make any progress, but some staff from Sandals cam out on a little boat and checked on us and asked if we needed any help. We started to make progress, so we told them we were fine. We ended up sitting down on our knees which helped since standing up made it easier for the wind to take us. We eventually got back. We probably wouldn't do it again, but at least we tried it. This was a Wednesday, so we ate at The Regency for Italian night (Wednesdays only). We were going to try to italian restaurant at Sandals Montego Bay, but the lady who makes the reservations told us The Regency's italian night was way better. So we ate there again (always beautiful to get a table outside looking over the water). Unfortunately, I didn't jot down what we ate and am having trouble remembering what we got. I think we started with tomato soup which was good, nothing spectacular though. Then I got a first course of a pasta, just can't remember which kind. I didn't order a main course because I was so full. My husband got another steak. For dessert we had Tiramisu, which was tasty. They had a talent show for the entertainment, so we got to see more dancing from the staff, etc. There was also a little reggae band.

Fifth Day:
We spent more time at the beach and tried snorkeling. We went on the 11am snorkel tour. They take you out on a glass bottom boat, which is really neat.You can go pretty far out and it's still extremely shallow. I'm talking the boat looked like it could scrape the sand and coral. It never did though, the boat drivers know what they are doing. They took us out and it really wasn't that far, but it was amazing to look down from the glass bottom boat and see some fish and the coral. It was 28ft where they took us. We had out fins and masks and they offered life jackets that you could wear around your was it so you could at least put your body face down to see in the water. Ladies, I recommend hair is in a low pony, not a bun. The mask will pull on it and it hurts. The low ponytail was the easiest to work with. My husband did not wear a life jacket and found it easy to stay on top of the water. It took me some time to put my head in the water, but I eventually did it. I am not a strong swimmer so I was nervous, but I had the life life jacket and felt better. It was also nice that I could see perfectly clear all the way down. I didn't even use the snorkel. I didn't even have to stick my head under the water, I mean no water ever even went in my ears, because all i did was put my mask down to the surface where my face was in the water and could see clearly down. It's awesome. It's almost magical how much you can see. The pacific is murkier and I was nervous to put my head in when I had tried snorkeling in La Jolla, CA. I wish I had more time out snorkeling at Sandals and that we didn't wait til our last full day to snorkel, because I would have done it multiple times after I realized how easy and safe it was. After snorkeling we grabbed lunch and then shuttled to Sandals Montego Bay. This was a bigger resort and younger crowd, but didn't quite have the same vibe as Sandals Royal Caribbean. Our resort was more relaxing, quieter, but still had a mix of age groups and felt more quaint. Planes did fly right overhead, so it was loud. The planes were not as bad at Royal. We live on an Air Force Base so planes flying over us are something we are already used to, but being on vacation I probably wouldnt wanna hear big jets RIGHT over me all day when I'm trying to relax at the beach. I liked our resort better because it was kept up a little nicer and quieter and more quaint and yet never failed to be entertaining and fun. The beach is a little longer at Sandals Montego Bay and sand was a little softer. It started to rain a little bit while we were there, and then we shuttled back over to our resort. The entertainment for the night was a Caribbean themed. Dancing from all different caribbean islands were represented. Grenada, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, St. Lucia, etc. It was awesome. We finished off the night with karaoke, drinks, and dancing at the pub. So much fun.

Alex from the gift shop was really nice and had a funny sense of humor.
Odane from The Mariner always had such a happy attitude and smiled. He stood out because of his attitude and friendliness.
Shabico was also fun to talk to, and he did an awesome job DJing. We got to hang with him a little our last night at the pub too. He sang a little karaoke!
Hollywood was hilarious, He is a great dancer and kept us laughing. I wish I could have gotten a few more of the staff's names, because there were more that stood out to me. The ladies who seated us at The Regency were always super nice and greeted us with big smiles.

We had an easy check out. We had no bill, so we literally handed them our cards ad check out form and were done.

Favorite specialty drinks:
Blue Lagoon was my all-time favorite, hands down.
Flamingo
Sky Juice
Squeeze

The weather could not have been more perfect all week. I was worried before we left because my phone said there was a 30% chance of thunderstorms all week but we got there and it never even rained until the last day, and that didn't last long at all. Never was I miserably hot (I get hot easily) and never was I cold. There was 83 degree weather, sun, island breeze that wasn't warm or cold. It was just cool enough for relief. No water was cold, but it was all refreshing enough to swim in for hours and not shiver when getting out.

Another note, the staff was always on top of resort cleanliness. Someone would clean the pools throughout the day, fishing out flower buds and petals that would fall in. There would be staff that would rake the beach, making sure it was spotless for us all. The gardens were all lush and green, and everything seemed well maintained. It was very luxurious.

Leaving Jamaica airport there were a lot of lines but it wasn't too bad other than the heat in there. Montego Bay Airport needs to get an AC! We boarded our plane and were back in the states in a couple hours.

All in all, the amount of fun we had, romantic evenings, and amazing staff made up for our "just okay" room and not so great stand up paddle boarding experience. It will be hard to live up to a vacation like this ever in the future. Also, we met a couple from DC who have been all over the caribbean and Mexico and they said that this (Sandals Royal Caribbean) was one of the nicer places they have stayed, so I felt even more assured that I made the right choice in selecting this Sandals for our 1st wedding anniversary trip. You definitely must go to this resort. :)

Room Tip: We liked the Sandringham building being so close to the beach and being able to see the ocean from t...
27 Thank Jade M
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This was our first time in Jamaica and at a Sandals resort. It seemed to offer a better balance of quiet and activities than what we saw over at the Montego Bay Sandals. It was nice to be a little further from the airport noise. We were impressed by the high quality of service, food choices, friendly staff, and accommodations. Our week was relaxing with fun water sports and adventures tours as well!

Room Tip: The rooms away from the main beach and bar area are quieter if you're looking for more peaceful...
5 Thank Valerie L
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had our honeymoon here May 21st - May 28th 2014 and it was amazing. The grounds are stunning and well maintained by staff, we never felt like we needed to fight for a nice spot to sunbathe either because everywhere was so nice! The food was excellent and there were lots of restaurants to choose from. The best part was the Jamaican staff though who obviously worked hard but were friendly too- shout out to Will Wisdom who took some great pictures of us in our honeymoon photoshoot. We will definitely be returning soon and I felt like it was the perfect end to our wedding! I'd highly recommend visiting here for a brilliant holiday.

Room Tip: Kensington rooms have a nice pool area outside them
4 Thank clairef_design
Exton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am going to start by saying I will do my best to keep this as short as possible. I will also say that this will be one of the most thorough reviews of this Resort.

First, other then being asked to buy Marijuana on the Bus from the airport to Resort, this was the best part of the Royal Caribbean. Being 15 minutes from the airport was very appealing to us. When we were dropped off by bus at resort is when the vacation started to spiral downhill quickly.

I will also add that we spent over $9000 on the stay from May 21-31 2014.

So we arrive at the RC and it gets off to a horrible start when we are taken to a normal room after paying for Swim up Room with Butler. The staff even made us feel as though they were doing us a favor by just listening to our concerns. This was the first Vacation for my girlfriend and myself together. I wanted our first to be that special vacation that we would remember forever. Because she is definitely the "One". That being said. We were taken to the Kensington Building on the 3rd Floor. Room 4306. Just a small room with a King bed and a very small bathroom. Although the view off the balcony was gorgeous, this definitely set the tone for our stay. They told me to contact my travel agent although I'm sure they realize that Americans cell phones will for the most part not allow outgoing calls from Jamaica. So this was not easy. When I finally was able to speak to a manager another guest interrupted very rudely and angry (drunk) and said that someone just barged into his room unannounced. Manager handled this very poorly. So after no luck getting in contact with travel agent we were pretty much told tough crap, deal with it. I am fuming at this point. Literally shaking and felt horrible for my girlfriend who hasn't had a decent vacation since 2003. She tells me we are together and that's all that matters. Who cares about the room she tells me. Totally just trying to calm me down and be the awesome person that she is. So I try, but still bothers me to this day.

We get settled in the wrong room and order room service because of such a long travel day and stress. This was our first taste of the awful, awful food they serve. Ate 2 bites and said I can't eat this. We go to sleep and head to the breakfast buffet at The Regency in the morning. Although the waitresses were sweethearts and very courteous, the food was atrocious. How do you screw up breakfast? Well Sandals does.

We head back to room and get ready for the pool. Head to the pool in front of the Kensington building. Gorgeous pool, better views of the Caribbean. We order our first drinks and this was our first taste of the poor quality of the liquor and poorly trained bartenders. My girlfriend ordered 2 drinks with coconut rum. These both tasted like rubbing alcohol. Later find out that not only do each bartender have poor training, they all make drinks differently. All poorly, but the same drink by 4 different bartenders would end up 4 different colors. All tasting the same, like rubbing alcohol. We were on vacation on a tropical beach and all we wanted was to find that go to drink that we liked. Didn't even have to love it. Just wanted to like one. This was never achieved. Once we found a fill in bartender at Cricketers Pub that made it half decent. Again we were together so whatever.

This is where I really lost it and felt offended in many ways. Not once, not twice but atleast 5 times a male staff member. All different, made an inappropriate comment to and about my GF. She not only felt uncomfortable, but her positive attitude began to turn negative and that was the last thing I wanted. If I had a crappy time it would be all worth it if she was still happy. One time we ordered breakfast from room service, when the male staff member dropped it off he made it a point to go over to her while still lying in bed to I guess give her a fist bump or something and she saw him stare at her chest. Deliberately. This was the last straw for her and she was done.

We ended up buying new plane tickets so we could leave a full 2 days early. Who feels that leaving an all inclusive is the better option then staying. Well when you experience what we did, you would understand and choose that option also. We only had one dinner that was even worth saying this is half decent. That was the Regency on our last night. We both got the Beef Ribeye. It was ok. Again the waiter and waitresses here were great.

If you want to enjoy an all inclusive? Head to the Moon Palace in Cancun Mexico. I've been on many all inclusive vacations. Moon Palace was top 3, the Sandals Royal Caribbean was absolutely the worst. Hands down, no question. If someone is spending over $9000 on a vacation, an all inclusive for that matter, and you wish you found the Burger King just outside the resort next to a few tin huts instead of the food that they serve, then they are doing something majorly wrong, and have no regard for their guests. Again, this is my 8th all inclusive. The first time I've ever felt the need to write a review, and by far the worst experience of my life. I'm not a rich man, $9000 is a lot of money to me and most people. To feel that you literally lost that money because of where you chose to spend your vacation is one of the sickest feelings you can have.

So please do yourself a favor. If you are looking for a great vacation, with good food, good drink and just an all around good time without your girlfriend or wife, or daughter being in appropriately offended go somewhere else. You made the right choice just by not choosing this Resort. I can not speak of other Sandals Resorts, but this one is a place you will not want to spend your hard earned money on. They all look beautiful in the travel books. But take it from a guy who would have looked past a lot of what we experienced until it was impossible to do anymore.

Best part, they have a few Peacocks roaming the grounds. So there is your alarm clock for that 4am wake up to eat the worst breakfast you will ever have.

Sorry for being so long winded. Just felt the need to warn good people looking for a good vacation. I'd rather been at the Jersey Shore walking the Ocean City Boardwalk every night. Thanks for reading.

Room 4306
May 21-29. Instead of 31st

• Stayed May 2014
28 Thank Unhappy1342
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for your review of Sandals Royal Caribbean.
We regret to read that you had this experience at our resort and we truly appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused or if you did not feel entirely comfortable during your visit with us . Our management team will be made aware of your remarks and will look into this immediately but we realize that this matter being unresolved still concerns you. I encourage you to contact our Customer Care Team at 1-888-SANDALS to discuss this matter further and see how we can resolve it to your satisfaction. We look forward to making contact with you again to address your concerns.
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We went for our 10yr wedding anniversary. The staff at the resort were the most pleasant people you would ever meet! The service was impeccable! Food was great! I want to give a special thanks to Valencia, our sales agent. She made sure we had a memorable experience! We going back next year!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Duane K
Longwood, Florida
Reviewed June 4, 2014

attended a friends wedding at this location. The beach and location is beautiful. The watersports were fun and the views were great. Those are the positives. The food and service were terrible. everything that should have been cold was hot and everything that should have been hot was cold. It took three follow up calls to finally get our room service delivered. both times we tried ordering. The drinks taste like the alcohol has been watered down. The bars close at odd times but always have a staff member behind them just to let you know that no they wont serve you. Everything takes way way longer than it should.

4 Thank Omunck6
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for reaching out to us about your recent stay at Sandals Royal Caribbean.

We were sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time with us in Jamaica and we appreciate your feedback, as it allows us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements to ensure our guests are having the best experience possible. Therefore, your comments will be shared with the General Manager and his team for immediate follow-up and action as needed.
We do hope that we get the chance to welcome you back so we may deliver the exceptional service for which we are known on a future stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montego Bay