First off, I am writing this review but our stay was actually Jan/Feb. 2011 (won't allow me to select back that far).
My husband and I booked a week, with the lowest room, with a balcony, for our wedding. We were having our small wedding at the resort. Upon arrival, they had upgraded us to a presidential type room with butler and room service! Wow!
An incredible first experiment and impression for us at Sandals. They were also very accommodating to our non Sandals guests that came on the resort for the day of the wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean