This was a first trip to a sandals Resort and it was great right from the check in to the check out.
The food was great and flavourful.We ate at the Regency, Eleanor's,critters the British Pub, Le Jardiener, Thai and great jerk chicken pizza on the beach.if you have allergies they go above and beyond a special thanks to Dwight who made me my own special dessert.
The bar staff made some great cocktails purple rain, hummingbird.
The entertainment staff were amazing at hosting white night, beach party night, taboo and many other wonderful events.
Piano bar with Chico and Hollywood was a hoot enjoyed free style!!!
Also Nicole you were fun at the pool playing Taboo.
Kermit you are a ball of energy and so warm and friendly. You made us feel like family!!! :)
The resort was great all the staff were all friendly .
Would definitely go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean