Both of these are an excellent choice for an all inclusive in Montego Bay. There is one advantage I would want to point out to a first time visitor for choosing Sandals Royal. Both properties are on the approach to the airport in Montego Bay. Sandals Montego Bay is in my opinion too close to the airport. You can hear the plane before it even takes off at Sandals Mo Bay and the plane is very low when it crosses this property. Sandals Royal Caribbean is about three and a half miles further away, and therefore the noise of the planes is not really as issue. Both Sandals properties have numerous gourmet restaurants--hint to the man-after you have arrived at your room go and book the gourmet restaurants immediately. Your honey will be grateful. In Montego Bay you can choose any of the gourmet restaurants at both Montego Bay properties. Romance is everywhere at Sandals--enjoy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Unique Vacations Inc, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean