We just returned from 5 fabulous nights celebrating our 10th wedding anniv. at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay, Jamaica. They are happy you're there, and you are SOOO happy you're there! :)
It was gorgeous! The staff was fun & friendly - learn their names, they'll learn yours and take great care of you!
Weather was great, food & drinks delightful. Entertainment also good. The Regency restaurant doesn't require a reservation & was our favorite.
Guest Service Manager, Leighton Josephs, rocks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean