Coming to Sandals RC has made me a lifer in terms of all inclusive vacations. While I have experienced many resorts all over the world, this one was different. The staff and attention to details was extraordinary. If really felt like we, and the 2 other couples we were vacationing with were the most important people for the week that we were there. The location of our room B5112 and B5114 were awesome, private beach and pool, with a view of the private island and WOW sunrise and sunset at your eyes viewing pleasure. The staff, I'd like to should our to Andre who was our concierge, and Philip and Dameon who were the Butlers. Without the 3 of these young men, it would not have been the same. (Thanks guys) Also, having visiting privileges to the other Sandals and having all inclusive excursions. Can't beat it... We booked for 2014 as well in St. Lucia and I am sure we will visit Sandals yearly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean