This was my husband and my first trip out of the country and after reading the reviews I was really worried, but the trip turned out be fantastic. We originally was booked at Sandals Montego Bay,for the dates of 02/27/04/-03/02/04, but when I arrived in Jamaica I was informed that we were upgraded to Sandals Royal Carribean, I was a little nervouse, because I didn't read up on Royal Carribean and didn't know what to expect. The ride from the airport to the resort was 10 minutes long, which was great. When we arrived at Royal Carribean the staff was really nice and upbeat. We were told that out room wouldn't be ready until 3:00 p.m., and we arrived there at 10:00 a.m., and someone from the staff would locate us on the property to tell us when the room would be ready, I'm assuming that they saw the frustrated look come on my face, because we were upgraded again to an oceanfront room.
We were happy..After walking around for an hour the Bellhop found us, our room was ready. Contrary to popular belief our room was very spacious and beautiful..That Friday night we had a beach party , the food and the music was great. The bars on the property are awesome, especcially at the beachfront bar, Ansley, the bartender is GREAT!!
During my entire trip, I did not receive 1 water down drink. We had a chance to visit Rick's..Not impressed at all..Overall we a had memorable time and will be taking the kids to Beaches Negril at the end of the summer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Unique Vacations Inc, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean