Stayed here from May 28-June 6, and all I can say is that it was perfect honeymoon bliss. Everyone at the resort always had a smiling happy face and a welcome hello when you walked by. The penthouse room provided amazing sea views, and our butler Flo was wonderful. Even Sherry Ann was incredibly helpful even though she wasn't our butler. The food was very delicious from all the restaraunts and the pizza place was a favorite afternoon snack. The bartenders were all terrific with their drinks, and after being there for so long, they know what you are going to want as they see you walking up, especially Andre at the swim up bar. The real stars here is the entertainment team. Ginger has an incredible team here with Storm, Richie Rich, Hollywood, and Chico. They make the days and nights fun and make you not want to leave here. We will can't wait to come back here and pick up right where we left off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotwire, Prestigia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean