Amazing vacation! Sandals far exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone was extremely helpful. Scuba diving was not the Great Barrier Reef but much better than i had expected. Room was stocked with Rum and beer everyday. The private island was neat but kinda got bored with it quick. Pools were amazing but the hot blond on the beach everyday was the best part ;) Nightlife was great! You can either join in on the festivities or find yourself by a fire watching the sunset. Cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Unique Vacations Inc, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean