Where to start, besides being close to airport and in he flight path, you will block out he planes and they aren't going 24 hrs.The resort is quiet, well maintained and welcoming from the time you enter paradise and that rum punch with a cool damp lemon smelling towel to cool down . All the staff are great, friendly, smiling, willing to help even if its not their area responsibility. Always a hello, how are you and the response is "irie mon".Beaches are clean, maintained no glasses or trash around. Chairs set out with towels on them, and there was never a struggle to get one. Water is absolutely beautiful n warm, never once was in the pool.The Sandal island that offers both a beach for regular sun blathers and a clothing optional section plus a Thai restaurant (reservations) food was great. Tokyo Joes (reservations) restaurant in Mo Bay sandals, transportation provided to n from, was also very good. The food at the Royal is out of his world, fresh, tasty, well done to the staff. The mariners grill open till 3am can get a burger, hot dogs fries n selection of sandwiches, nice. The regency offers a sit down menu and where you eat your buffet breakfast also good selection. The drinks, well what can we say yes you can taste the alcohol no watering down here and yes it is premium liquor and bar is open till 2am. Drinks well there is 4th July colourful n tasty, Jamaican smile looks like a strawberry shake with taste of banana, mmm, strawberry daiquiri, purple rain and a Long Island ice tea wow all alcohol with a splash of cola for colour. There is no free wi-fi, cost is 1 day 14.95 or a week for 42.99. No tipping, please compliment them and as they do work hard at making yours and mine vacation the best experience. The nightly entertainment is good the staff do a great job and funny omg, Ritchie rich, Theodore, to name a few get you into it and make it fun. Beach party with limbo and fire entertainment, silver birds (steel drum group) wow they are amazing and the Reggie singer they have he is wicked and just draws you in, absolutely loved it!!! I can't say enough you won't be disappointed at all. There are vendors that come on the property to sell items if your interested, and no is allowed to just come on the property and bother you. All in all a super great vacation spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean