Just returned from this resort. The staff absolutely make this resort. From Ricardo's omelette's to the entire Entertainmate crew. Storm, Richie Rich, Hollywood, Chico and Theodore keep you entertained all day, and night long. From activities on the beach to the incredible shows, they get you involved in a wide variety of activities, without being "pushy". They are all incredibly talented and know just how to keep guests entertained. I must say Tracey Ann and Corey are two of the biggest assets this resort has. They "go" all day long, making sure guests are taken care of while relaxing on this beautiful beach, and they do it with a smile. Tracey's beautiful smile can be seen all the way from the states. My wife and I can't wait to see these people again soon. They'te terrific. I do have to add the resort needs some updating. The buffet is limited, but the outstanding restaraunts make up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean