I had read all of the reviews and thought that we would be assured a decent experience. I can honestly say that our trip far surpassed my expectations! We arrived and were quickly transported from the airport to the resort. The grounds are beautifully maintained...beautiful flowers abound! Our butlers, Jason and Khalil, were both available to greet us and Khalil provided an excellent initial tour of the property. Throughout the week, it seemed that whenever we were in need of any assistance, Jason or Khalil would appear and would be so happy to assist us with whatever we needed. We aren't ones to feel very comfortable being waited on but the butler service ensured we always had reservations for dinner or a massage or for a beach cabana...it seemed that if we could describe what we desired, Jason and Khalil, would come through with it with a smile. The food was excellent. Perhaps not exactly like the Thai or French cuisine we might be accustomed to in Boston but definitely tasty and high quality. The resort was spotless and our room was picked up twice daily by Kaneisha who had to be the most friendly housekeeper we have ever met. Very quickly the waiters and waitresses as well as the bartenders seemed to get to know our names and our favorite drinks. We hated to leave. My husband and I have stayed at a RIU property as well as the Grand Palladium and the Ritz Carlton...I can speak for both of us and say that the Sandals Royal Carribean was everything we hoped it would be and more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean