My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at the Royal Caribbean. We stayed in the Beachfront Conceirge Honeymoon suit. We loved our view and the fact that our door opened right up to the beach.Our room was extremely clean. We didn't have to make any reservations on our own as the Conceirge did that for us. The food was amazing, the service was amazing and the staff was helpful, pleasant and friendly. We had a couples massage outside in a hut right off the beach which was truly the most relaxing massage ever. We visited Sandals Mobay and Sandals Carlyle. Mobay was very busy and although a bigger resort, very crowded. We liked the private atmosphere of the Royal Caribbean since it was our honeymoon. After visiting Mobay, we decided to visit the Carlyle. That flare was not for us. We felt as though we were being punked. The arrival to the resort was a very shocking as the entrance is on a very small crowded narrow street full of locals which hassle you as soon as you arrive. We were very sad to have wasted an hour there as there was nothing to do. It was small, dark and no private beaches., The website pictures are not accurate when it comes to the Carlyle. It's the "Uncle Eddie" of the Sandals resorts. If you stay at Mobay or Royal Caribbean, DO NOT travel to the Carlyle. You will be disappointed that you wasted an hour of your vacation there. Needless to say, we were extrememy happy to return to the Royal Caribbean. We loved it there and had the best honeymoon every. The beaches, the pools, the restaurants, the staff and the over experience at the Royal Caribbean was perfect. I highly recommend staying at the Royal Caribbean. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean