We stayed at Sandals RC Oct 19-26 2012. From arrival to departure, Sandals staff is friendly, relaxed and happy to meet your every need, even during Hurricaine Sandy they didn't miss a beat. If you can't find something good to eat here, it's your own fault. try some of the local foods. Food was excellent. Chef Juan met me at check-in to discuss my special dietary needs and made available sugar free desserts. We ordered all types of drinks including top shelf liquors with no problem.The staff is incredible from maintenance, housekeeping, hostess, managers, servers, bartenders and front desk staff. We were never told "no" to any request, even if it wasn't on the menu. The entertainment was great. The resort was clean and organized and under constant care. You just bring your cloths and relax. We went snorkeling and attended a scuba diving class in a pool before diving in the ocean. Instruction is excellent and fun. My husband and friend went deep sea fishing and caught a Mahi Mahi. Chef Juan specially prepared it the next day for us to have with lunch. We were charged nothing additional for this service.I did experience some mesquitos but I brought Avon Skin So Soft insect repellent which does not smell like bug spray and I had no problem. The beach was clean and beautiful. I felt like a special guest there but I am sure everyone is treated the same. We plan to make Sandals our priority vacation destination. You have to try the Jamaica resorts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean