We just returned from a wonderful vacation at Sandals Royal Caribbean.
We had booked for the lowest class room (above reception), but asked to be upgraded. After 2 nights, they upgraded us to a beautiful suite (room 408) at no-charge. The front desk staff was always friendly and helpful and would do anything for you.
The food was great, there was always lots of selection. The beach grill was our favourite for lunch. They offered burgers, fries, jamaican patties, mozzarella sticks, jerk chicken and more! We enjoyed the Thai restaurant, french restaurant and the Regency. We dined one night at the Italian restaurant at Montego Bay which was okay. You definately will not go hungry!
I can not say enough about the staff! We have travelled to Cuba, Dom. Republic and Mexico, and both my husband and I agree that the staff at Royal Caribbean was amazing! They always had a smile on their face and very helpful.
The rooms were clean, the grounds were beautiful, they were always cleaning, and we didn't have any issues with it being "unclean". Sure the pool or hot tub would get a little dirty by the end of the day, but that's to be expected with everyone in and out of the pool. They definately cleaned it each day.
The playmakers were awesome, and the games and activities were fun, but if you didn't want to participate it was "no problem mon".
This was our first visit to Jamaica and we fell in love with the island and the people.
Overall, we had a great time and will definately return "home" to the island next year!
Make sure you visit Sygurd at the pool bar, he took good care of us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean