This resort is very nice. Nice location, good food,rooms in the Sunrise Tower are renovated and clean. Staff are very friendly. There is not to much bad I could say about this resort. A vacation is what you make of it and we had an awesome time. We did hear some negative comments when we where there but I really think those people are born complainers.
We went on a day excursion on a catamaran, snorkel stop and then on to Dunn's River Falls and climbed the mountain. We also took a shuttle bus from the resort for 3 hours of shopping. There is a water park on site so it's is equiped for children as well as big kids.
The only disappointing thing about our trip was the Thoimas Cook (Sunquest) changing this flight time and loosing 13 hours of our 1 week vacation, and having to wait at the airport in Jamaica for an hour and a half because there was a passengers luggage that didn't arrive. In closing, I will return to this resort and I will recommend it to other people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort