This was my 4th stay in Jamaica, but my first time in Montego Bay. I was told the resort had been remodeled, but come to find out, only the "towers" were remodeled. The room where I stayed (west wing) had peeling paint, the towels were mixed matched and I did not like that there was not Clocks in the rooms are on the resort. The one clock where you check in was not working. We had to call to the front desk several times for wash cloths and other items. However, if you asked in person, the service was better. The beach area was small and had plenty of jelly fish which stung my cousin several times. (The beaches in Negril are much better!!) The entertainment was below average. On a Saturday night they had bingo at 9 p.m. and there was nothing going on at 11 pm. We were enocuraged to go to a dance club outside the resort.
On a brighter note, the people were very friendly. I enjoyed being with my family and going on the different tours offered.
It is worth paying extra for a higher standard resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort