I went to sunset beach resort and spa from june28 - july 5 with 10 of my friends. ranging from 39-60 + We had a blast--I think we were a hit there too !! The hotel is awesome,the rooms are very well kept,clean and i saw no signs of mildew (as others have said)--remember that everything is Jamaica time so don't be impatient waiting for your room--you're on vacation!! The drinks are free from the minute you set foot to the minute you hop on the bus so ENJOY!
Anyone who doesn't have a good time here is aparently looking for a 5 star hotel or better. This is without a doubt one of the better places to stay for the $$$ and the all inclusive idea is a great one ! We loved kevin and felicia--the entertainment people--
We had actually gone to 2 other resorts to pick up tours and were shocked to see how unkept the beaches were and how fabulous ours was !!
Sunset's beach is huge--lots of loungers--clean--and the au natural beach is far enough away for you to bring your children there with " no problem"
I have a tendency to ramble but i do have some suggestions-- pack a bag for your first day, in it put a bathing suit, lotion, and anything you must have as it is a busy day for the hotel and you can get your vacation started right away if you are prepared-- this way if your hotel room is not available right away you are ready --bring a large cup or mug--it is nice to drink out of something other than a plastic cup--
do not buy phone cards in the usa--buy them in jamaica they are like $11 for 27 minutes- and save your self a lot of $$$ and aggravation--definitely do the tropical dreamer catamaran ride($48) it is out of this world fun,fun, fun!!! The shopping tour out of the hotel($6) is a good way to spend a cloudy day and you cover alot of ground.
We parasailed ($50) which was fun and we did the chukka blue horseback riding tour ($60)--which was an experience I will never forget--This was a fabulous way to celebrate my upcoming 40 b-day !!
I want to send a huge shout out to Kevin, Felicia --Thanks for having us in your talent show--I love singing with you Kevin--Hello to ronaldo my little jamaican dude--and all the bartenders and waiters who made our trip out of this world !!! We have not stopped talking about it since we left !!
WE ARE COMING BACK REAL SOON SO BE READY !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort