Sunscape Splash Montego Bay
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$488
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$517
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$244
$172
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$1,584
Hotels.com
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$525
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$415
$256
  • Pool
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$519
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
$279
$269
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$434
Bookit.com
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$1,637
Hotelpower.com
6,980 results
All reviewssunset beachwater parklazy riverthe grilljerk chickenitalian restaurantpirate shipgrilled cheesewater shoesswim up barkids clubsea urchinsfood was greatfamily resortfrench frieshot dogsstar resort
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We just returned from eloping at sunset beach resort and it was amazing. If you are looking for luxurious rooms then this may not be the place for you but we did not spend much time in our room anyway. When we arrived we were immediately greeted with friendly faces and tropical drinks. We were early for our check in but still only waited 15 minutes and given a room upgrade to the 9th floor, ocean view due to our uupcoming nuptials. The food was great and the buffet had something for everyone. We ate at 2 ala carte restaurants (italian and carribean) and the service was quick and food delicious. The drinks were strong and every night they had some kind of entertainment. Our favorite was the staff, they made our trip fun and memorable. Everyone was happy to help and went out of their way to accommodate us. Our wedding ceremony went off without a single snag thanks to the amazing planner, Trisha. We highly recommend this resort for anyone couples and families. We plan on returning next year with our 3 children and can't wait to see the staff friends we made again!!!

Room Tip: Anything ocean view and higher than the third floor is key!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Laura C
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We booked this resort for our family of six with Sunwing one week before going. We initially wanted the royalton however only had one room available. So I went in with a poor attitude because I wanted a nice resort but had to settle. Was this resort the same quality?? Heck no but we did pay for it, only 400.00 but it was a saving I suppose. Shockingly enough Sunwing got us in early yay.... We arrived at the resort at 4 and our rooms were ready. Connecting rooms in tower b on the 4th floor. Thumbs up on the connecting rooms. Are the rooms fancy? No but they did the job and they were not as bad as some say. We did not hear much noise but did notice the door did not fit the opening very well as I saw lots of light shining in. Bed was fine for me, pillows left much to be desired. These rooms need mini bars PERIOD!! This feature is standard in many resorts even 3 star.
I found the service to be incredible. This was the best feature of this resort. The staff are AMAZING!!!!
As for the food, it was very good for the most part. They need to add more meat selection though. It was always chicken or pork at most places which was a shame. But we did not go hungry. We loved the snack bar, most days lunch came from there. I usually love room service but I did not miss it. They could use a self service ice cream machine.
Kids club was very good, not fancy but the ladies made up for it. So sweet and genuine. My younger 2 went for the glass bottom boat ride and then they did the nature walk which they loved. It was a nice option for something to do. I don't think it is the type of place to leave kids all day. A hour here and there was plenty for my kids. My 10 yr old had zero interest in it.
My son had his 10th bday here. I ordered a cake and they took him on stage and sang happy bday to him during the beach BBQ. It was a nice touch.
We only saw the circus show which was ok. Nothing great.
The waterpark is where we spent most of our days. My 4 kids loved it. They were fine with the life jackets. The lazy rive does in fact have a current and is very nice to float around in.
We did not spend too much time at the beach. Not great for swimming. We did see some jelly fish, sea horse, sting rays, eel and loads of other fish which was neat.
Our family loved our vacation. I am not too sure if we would go back as we do prefer the added luxuries a place like royalton white sands offers. But for the right price anything is possible.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank jamsmak04
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We are returned guest I this hotel. Nicely located in Montegobay nice beach and the water park the cherry on a sundae. We eat well and the staff amazing always around to help or to make you laugh.

The show should be produced at earlier time.
It's a really clean

Almost every night the supper was served outside with a specific themes amazing. The restaurant a la carte great.

What about the VIP supper for returned guest wow wow wow

Thks Sunset it's really the resort to be "no problem mon"
I will be back for the Sum fest

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Martine L
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I am an airline employee and I travel all over the world with my children! Our trip to Jamaica was an impulse trip, but it was by far the best trip ever! The staff started waiting on us hand and foot and we hadn't even checked in yet. Every single employee was very personable! I have a set of 5 year old twins and a 12 year old and they enjoyed themselves so much that they all cried when it was time to leave. The twins participated in the first Pirate Parade and they actually dressed them in pirate costumes. They were treated like royalty. I've already started recommending this resort to family and friends. Last but not least one of the staff members went snorkeling with me to make me feel safe! My experience was indescribable and I was very comfortable even though I'm not a good swimmer! Never will I visit Jamaica without staying at this resort. The staff will be my friends forever!

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank andrea h
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Sunset Beach Resort is awesome,i loved every moment of my stay there,food was good,the staff were friendly and kind,wonderful entertainment after dinner and i enjoyed Frank the piano player. Definitely i will be staying there again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends