My husband and I have been to jamaica multiple times but this was the first time we went with our 3 teenage children (19,16 and 15).
After reading many reviews we were unsure what to expect when we arrived. Sure the place is a bit dated but it is well laid out with many areas to lounge during the day, good food, good service (a couple of crusty bartenders but oh well). We went to all three alacartes and they were all good.
We stayed on the 6th floor building A oceanview and it was a beautiful view and easy access, not one issue with the elevator or service in the rooms
What I really liked about this hotel is the lay out for convenience of quiet beach, quiet pool, active beach, active pool and even a lazy river which is alot of fun for the whole family
My husband and I have very stressful jobs, 3 very active teenagers and this place was perfect for all of us If you want to go just to relax and be left alone or want to be active and busy there is something for everyone here. Enjoy!!
A special thank you to Tanesha Clarke who helped arrange our wonderful stay. She was so helpful with our multiple emails before we arrived. Thanks again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort