Stayed at Seawinds in 1993 and can say that it was a pretty average hotel .... Had no problem off complex but that was then ....
Fast forward a few years, rebranded, money invested, 100% improvement .... Same room layout but décor and appearance vastly better, the food was good then, now excellent, no need to go off complex, although a trip to the Bob Marley Museum is recommended and Dunns River Falls a definite, Ricks café at Negril's is good, do the cliff jump, men keep your ankles and knees together, don't ask why ....
The beaches, well it's the Caribbean, what's to say..... superb ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort