Check-in was fast. Room was on the small side. Beach was beautiful. Waterpark was fun. The food was great.
Having stayed at an Occidental and Barcelo, this resort was on the average side. The grounds were well kept. The room was always clean. The pool could have been cleaner, but it was fine. The food presentation was average, but it tasted great. The desserts were bland.
My children were pleased with everything that was available -- and they are picky eaters.
I was a little disappointed about the service in the dining area. The waitstaff was slow with coffee in the morning and slow to remove used dishes.
The specialty restaurants were great.
There is definitely a lack of umbrellas around the pool and at the beach. There are some worn chairs. It would be nice if the resort got rid of the broken ones.
The snorkeling was decent for first timers. My children were able to go with me without any strong currents to worry about. The slides and lazy river were fun and never too crowded.
Overall, it was a nice vacation for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Orbitz and BookIt.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort