Had a mini family reunion at Sunset Beach and it was a blast. The hotel caters to families and kids are able to play freely and pool with two amazing slides and lazy river was fun for all. Will be returning in June for more family fun.
The hotel has done some refurbishing of their rooms, which is nice, stayed in the bay view rooms which were nice, but sometimes the elevators did not work, so that was a bit of an inconvenience, this trip we will be staying in the water park rooms.
The food was great very authentic Jamaican food and lots of it, their salads were spectacular and the desserts were wonderful.
Nightly entertainment needs some improvement. Overall this is a great hotel, a home away from home kind of a place and if you are looking for the true Jamaican experience then this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort