Food not healthy, nothing for vegetarians, very limited in variety and make sure come early otherwise will have leftovers....if any...no good bakery,cheese only American come on and no bananas!!!
Had to take my son to the doctor, was ok, but took 4 requests/days and complain to the customer services manager to get a doctor's note.
Resort has many stray cats on premises and with so many kids it is not safe, I felt very uncomfortable seeing cats sitting on beach chairs next to the dinning area.
On a good note, water sports and people great...take Caribbean airlines to safe almost days.
Internet is only in the lobby and cost $30 for a week, not sure about speed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunscape Splash Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort